WooCommerce Regions Pack caters for the following:
- For admins / store managers to configure shipping zones on a per state basis
- For customers to select the correct state from a pre-populated form based on the country selected.
- For conditional per-state shipping (Using 3rd party plugins)
To reduce any unnecessary complexity, we’ve ensured that everything integrates with WooCommerce without the need for options / settings. To verify that everything is working as expected, visit the following pages on your store:
- Go to your Shop Page on the front-end of your website
- Add any product to the cart
- Proceed to the Checkout Page
- Under the Country field as found under the Billing Address or Shipping Address section, select “Netherlands”
- The Province will appear with a dropdown list containing all the available provinces. Prior to installing the WooCommerce Regions Pack plugin, that field would not have shown up.
- Log into your WordPress admin area
- Navigate to WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping
- Add a new shipping zone
- Under Zone Regions, type “Lisb”
- Check to see that “Lisboa” shows up – this Portuguese district verifies that WooCommerce Regions Pack is active. Of course, you’re welcome to check any other country to verify their respective states are included.
Note: Shipping Zone regions, as found under WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping > YOUR ZONE > Zone Region, are organised in the following order: