Bring Real Location Names to the User using WP Job Manager
Auto Location recommends real-world locations and place names to job-seekers while typing in the location search field of WP Job Manager. This speeds up the job seeking workflow and immediately enhances the end user experience on your website.
Accurate Locations, Localized by Google Maps
Auto Location by Tiny Giant Studios connects your job search engine directly with the Place Library used by Google Maps via API. Bring accurate and real world places to the user. Locations are stored and retrieved in international and localised languages, ensuring users find the right location, every time.
Extending your Library options with LocationIQ
Not keen on using Google Maps library? Auto Location by Tiny Giant Studios also provides the option to connect your website to LocationIQ services to fetch location data. LocationIQ is a good alternative to provide location services on your website.
Location Names in Search and Submission
Auto Location not only suggests locations names while searching for jobs, but also suggests locations when the user submits their job listing. By suggesting location to the user, it ensures place names and locations are stored with accurate information and geo-coded with the correct address metadata.
Enhance your WP Resume Manager-Powered Site
Auto Location not only works with WP Job Manager but was built with WP Resume Manager in mind as well. Enhance the user experience for users while searching and submitting Resume listings. Locations are suggested automatically while the user types to ensure you find the right listing in the location of your preference.
Auto Location, a Great Partner to Elementor Connector
Works great on WP Job Manager – looks even better when built on Elementor Connector. Elementor Connector leverages Elementor’s page building capability with state-of-the-art design tools to customize everything, including location search fields – ensuring you get the look and feel of your website exactly as you intended.
Looks Great on Any Theme
Auto Location works well with many great themes and theme providers. Utilising a built-in style detector, Auto Location will automatically adapt to the look used on the theme and blend in immediately -without the need for custom CSS styling. Auto Location even allows advanced users to input custom HTML selector(s) ensuring location suggestions work with custom location search fields.
Great Support When you Need
Need assistance or have questions? Support agents are available to support your queries via e-mail. Each purchase comes with a 12-month support as well as access to all product updates within the same 12-month period.
Key Usability Features
- Boost the user experience by selecting Auto Location to suggest location names for WP Job Manager and WP Resume Manager
- Streamline the job search workflow by reducing the time taken to type a location name in the Job Search form
- Reduce search errors. Location names are accurate, free from spelling mistakes and geo-coded with the correct location metadata so that place names appear correct in local languages
- Improve job submission experience by allowing users to select the correct location name from a list of suggestions while users type.
- Limit location suggestions to specific geographic areas, including countries, regions or cities
- Unlock extended features for WP Resume Manager, allowing users to select suggested locations associated with Resumes
- Works seamlessly with Elementor Connector for WP Job Manager and Elementor Connector for WP Resume Manager
Key Administrative Features
- Integrate the location library that fits best with your website: Google Maps Place Library or LocationIQ Maps Library
- Follow quick links to Location Libraries frameworks to onboard the specific API needed on the site.
- Auto Location automatically detects the styling and design of the site’s theme and adapts the suggestions accordingly
- Auto Location is compatible with most of the popular themes used for job listing websites
- Advanced configuration built in allowing developers to utilise custom HTML selectors to force location suggestions on an input field of your choice. This is specifically true in cases where theme developers uses custom selectors
- Save a bundle – by obtaining Auto Location along with other great products in the TinyGiant Job Manager Bundle!
Frequently Asked Questions
- What do I do when the Location Library (i.e. Google Maps API) is not working?
We offer great suggestions in the Product Documentation pages to walk you through possible pain points to ensure Auto Location is configured on your site. Still don’t get the answer you are looking for? We provide technical support.
- Does Auto Location work with my theme?
Auto Location should work well with many of the great theme builders building for WP Job Manager. However some theme builders override WP Job Manager’s core framework with their own HTML classes. Auto Location’s Advanced settings tab allows for the user of custom HTML selectors to be defined to correct this. See documentation on the Advanced section
- Does Auto Location work with 3rd party Job hosting services (i.e Fetch Jobs)